|1955||Foundation of the company by Emil Mössner|
|1988||Isabelle Mössner, née Fagnoul, and her husband Hans-Georg Mössner take over the management of the company|
|1992||Establishment of the IsabelleFa brand by Isabelle and Hans-Georg Mössner. Jewelry manufactory in Eisingen near Pforzheim|
The IsabelleFa brand was established in 1992 as an exclusive product range from the Mössner chain manufactory. In the 1990s its collaboration with Platinum Guild International led to the creation of modern chain neckpieces and bangles that today are counted among the classics of modern jewelry design. Utmost precision and perfection in even the smallest detail are the hallmarks of the brand’s handcrafted necklaces. For these voluminous gold chains in classically modern shapes, IsabelleFa has developed its own rose gold alloy. In addition to its own necklaces (which have won various international prizes), the brand has also been carrying Sabine Brandenburg-Frank’s designs since 2005.